Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Romance story


you yes you

No way! You are a soulmateku, not the other!
Crazy, you try to imagine ... how many people who refuse his love for the sake of getting one is perfect. Still ask who is it? You Mas, YOU! I find it all on you. One more thing you have to inget, it was not me chasing chasing you. YOU who insist on getting my love, YOU! And now, having got it, you left me?

Ah, the profound sense of disappointment is still palpable on the chest. Every time remembering my chest felt very sick. Piercing sense of it still exists, although it does not hurt as much in advance. Relationship that I hope we can last until the end of the ended turns a blind eye to close the door just as easy.

When I was young, young love. No, not a puppy love ... I really love her. I was not pretty, but it's quite interesting. There have been many men and men who tried to get my love. Idealismeku very high when it made the women voters.


So many of the criteria I set for myself. Hmmm, not much actually, he just had faith with me, unsightly, Java (ups..), Age at least four years older than me, and he must be smarter than me. The criteria are not met means he's not the one.

My long search ended when I found him, the figure of a handsome man from the tribe of Java, faith, age 7 seven years ahead of me, and more intelligent than I am. So perfect ... he's the one.
My long search ended when I found him, the figure of a handsome man from the tribe of Java, faith, age 7 seven years ahead of me, and more intelligent than I am. So perfect ... he's the one.
It turns out that there is perfection in themselves criteria are inconsistent with our compatibility. I'm young does not want to spend time just for him. Mas, which has grown like a little spare time he spends with me. I'm a selfish do not want to lose time with my friends just for the sake of a man.
The difference principle, selfishness, and our reluctance to solve the problems seem to complement each other. Communication which was originally good to be bad. My desire to always hear his voice turns into aversion. Her presence is always felt like always passed on through life. Personality that I adore, worship kupertanyakan now. No, it's not just me who felt it. I'm sure he feels the same. Only, none of us is enough knights to express them.

That morning, on Sunday, just before I went to church, perfect figure came to my house. I admit, had a sense of joy to me. Somehow I felt that hope was still there. All the cracks that reduce the perfection can be improved before it finally shattered. But it turns out, the excitement just came for a moment, the hope remained of hope, the destruction that never dared to imagine it actually came.

That day, hour, minutes, seconds, I felt extreme pain. Flavor that had never felt before. Ah, it turns out this is called sick of love. Pain that long ago many tell me, ill at that time can not even imagine. Lord, if I may ask, do not let this hurt you present to me again.

 the years passed, leaving so many memories and learning for me. Taste (the first) it is sometimes still sick I felt. But the taste was different. The pain had been turned into a sense of gratitude and thanks.

Now I realized, ever think that I thought was desperately in love was not love. The figure that originally kuagung glorifying perfect because perfection was only based on criteria of my own perfection. The pain I've ever felt so I hated the original but is now very thankful for.

Now I'm aware, no person who is absolutely perfect. Imperfections was a blessing in itself. Imperfections me keep trying to enrich himself and others. Imperfections make my life is not monotonous. The lack sepurnaan ultimately make my life feel more complete.

Currently, he is far from completed the who accompanied me. Men who are, still, and I hope that can continue to enrich my life. The man who can make and still keep trying to love sincerely.

Thank God for the opportunity you gave me to taste the pain. Thank you for the gift of enjoying the learning outcomes that you gave me. I'm not perfect, and I realize there is no single one is perfect. Let it be yours alone. One that I beg, open the eyes of my heart to continue to enjoy the imperfections that you provide to us

No comments:

Post a Comment